Highland Golf Club
Founded in 1930
Open to the public – The friendliest course around
The Highland Golf Club was founded in 1930. It is one of Delta County’s oldest golf courses. Originally a nine hole course for 38 years, it was expanded to 18 holes in 1968 and was Delta County’s first 18 hole course.
The Highland Golf Club is fairly “open” venue with wide fairways and plenty of room for the beginning golfer. However, strategically placed bunkers and trees over the past several years have created a challenge even for the low handicapper.
The Highland Golf Club is open to the public, and has been known to carry the label, “the friendliest course around”. We are 7 miles west of Escanaba on US 2 or 4 miles east of the Island Resort and Casino.
3011 HWY US 2&41
Bark River, MI-49807
Clubhouse & Restaurant: